Patience?

So I got the letter from my dr confirming that the HSG showed no blockages or abnormalities. So now I decide…be patient or not?

I’m due for my annual exam in June. I’ll probably ovulate in a few more days, then my 9-10 day lp. So in about 2 weeks or so I’ll know if I’ll get pg this cycle. I could have my annual in about 3 weeks and just talk to my dr then.

Or, I can call now and see if he still plans on referring to the RE at this point. He has indicated that he doesn’t diagnose/treat luteal phase defects, so if that is the problem, I will have to go elsewhere. I’m concerned that there will be quite a wait to get in to see the RE, and that if I wait too long, the summer will pass by without getting anywhere.

I don’t know.

Advertisements

~ by Larisa on May 22, 2005.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: